- Product Code: PGM2-4G
- Availability: In Stock
|Power supply||5V DC- 15V DC|
|Power consumption||approx 20 mA 12V , max. 1000mA 12V|
UMTS (3G) B1/B5/B8 (2100/850/900 MHz)
LTE (4G) B1/B3/B5/B8/B28 (2100/1800/850/900/700 MHz)
|Input 1-2||activated by GND connection or disconnection|
|Output 1-2||transistor open collector with load max 100 mA 12V|
|Output switching time in impulse mode||adjustable from 1s to 24 h with an increment of 1 s|
|Expander||Expander for additional modules inputs, outputs, relays, LCD etc.|
|Input for temperature sensor||max. connection length 5 m, measurement range -55 °C to 125 °C|
|Operating temperature range||-20 to +50 °C|
|Ingress protection class||IP20|
|Dimensions (without the antenna)||93 x 61 x 20 mm|
|In conformity with||EN 55032:2015 Class B, EN 55024:2010, EN 61000-4-2:2008, Performance Criterion B, EN 61000-4-3:2006, Performance Criterion A, EN 61000-4-4:2013, Performance Criterion B, EN 61000-4-6:2014, Performance Criterion A, AS/CA S042-2015|
New LTE version of popular PGM communicator series is here!
The PGM2-3G/4G communicator / Controller is a multi function communication device for wide range of IoT applications.
PGM2-4G have two option for mounting DIN or screw for quick installation in any situation.
PGM2-4G controller is equipped with expander connector for additional modules such as inputs/outputs/relay/LCD etc.
Through PGM2-4G communicator can be remotely controlled device such us PLC, garage door, gates, controllers etc and may indicate a malfunction Alarms or loss of liquid in tanks, emergency conditions, or simply using a suitable sensor to watch object or temperature limits with thermostat function.
PGM2-4G can monitor power voltage in battery or solar application
All easily through standard mobile phone.
The USB-PC connection allows you to edit text (commands), function, name etc. to maximum adaptation to your application via free software. All setting can also be programmed via SMS commands.
• Two universal inputs with adjustable reaction to change, connection or disconnection of the loop.
• Inputs can be named (SMS text).
• Each input can send 2 different TXT for remote status equipment's
• Inputs can be use for arming/disarming the communicator from remote device
• Inputs regime arm/disarm or 24h. lop
• Input for digital temperature sensor with automatic output control (thermostat).
• Information SMS in case of exceeding the set temperature or the temperature drops below the set limit.
• 2 outputs with multiple configuration options. Activation via TXT or call with timer option, siren, arm mode indication etc.
• Device Status, you can always check the status via SMS.
- USB cable