PGM-1 Pacific GSM Module dialer
- Brand::Pacific GSM
- Product Code: PGM-1
- Availability: In Stock
New Micro GSM dialer module-OEM version with one digital input, one temperature input, one output and UART communication
Pacific GSM company expanded its range of miniature GSM communication module, which is available in an OEM version - that is designed to be built into other devices.
So any manufacturers now have the opportunity to supplement their product or machinery and instruments quickly and easily with the GSM part.
Through PGM1 GSM module can be remotely controlled such as lighting, pumps, garage doors and gates or report status eg. chillers, freezer, vending machine, machinery, process, levels remontely from anywhere or simply using a suitable sensor to protect objects or plant with temperature SMS monitoring and thermostat function. All easily through mobile phone.
- Remote control from a mobile phone.
- Remote maintenance, warnings, alarms
- Irrigation systems
- Remote system monitoring
- Plant maintenance
- Security systems
- Alert, panic dialler
Programing and edit texts (commands), to adapt to your application possible via serial lines,or SMS commands.
UART communication interface (aditional module AGM-1 with RS 232) is also be used to easily send and receiving SMS messages (SMS gateway function). When connected to a PC, PLC or microcontroller can serve as SMS gateway that can inform you of any state and thus have constant control over the device.
- PGM1 GSM module dimensions: 26 x 40 x 10 mm (H x W x D)
- GSM/GPRS Quad Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- Power supply voltage: 5-12V DC
- Current consumption - GSM Module connected to network, standby: approx 6 mA
- Max current consumption (GSM module transmits): peak of 500mA max.
- Max current start consumption (GSM module logs in to the network module power up): peak max 2A max.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- 1 logic input, active level GND
Input is designed for connection of potential-free contacts!
- 1 input for digital temperature sensor with a measuring range from -20°C to 125°C.
(Temperature sensor sold separately with cable lenght 2m and 5m)
- 1 output transistor open collector with load max 100 mA 12V
- UART interface voltage level 3V3 and 5V0
- PGM1 is designed in a dry environment. For outdoor installation, use the box with corresponding protection.
- 6 authorized phone numbers can be set up
- one universal input with adjustable reaction to change.
- input can be named (SMS text).
- in case it is necessary to have an input permanently enabled (the watchdog state), can be switched into mode 24h. loop.
- input for digital temperature sensor with automatic output control (thermostat).
- Information SMS in case of exceeding the set temperature or the temperature drops below the set limit.
- Device Status, you can always check the status via SMS or unit will send you or pre set time
- Easy configuration via serial line or SMS commands
- Easy to send and receive SMS messages via a serial line
- PGM-1 module